Add to clipboard
 |  Share  |  Email  |  Print     Updated January 12, 2017
Suggest an Update
Organization: Guelph Non Profit Housing Corporation  
Phone Numbers: 519-766-1022
Toll-Free: 1-800-663-0750
Crisis: Maintenance emergencies only after hours 519-766-1022
After Hours: Office staff non-emergencies 519-824-1960
Fax: 519-837-6349
Email: info@gnphc.on.ca
Website: www.wellington.ca/en/socialservices/housing.asp
Address:
Dominion Public Building
138 Wyndham St N
Guelph, ON
N1H 4E8
Location: Guelph-Downtown
Accessibility: Partially Accessible    Partially Accessible
Accessibility Notes: Parking - Accessible, Entrance - Accessible
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm * summer hours Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4 pm, Victoria Day-Labour Day
Executives: Craig Chamberlain - Board Chair
Contacts: Harry Blinkhorn - Housing Operations Manager
519-766-1022 ext 4340 * harryb@wellington.ca
Peter McQuinn - Maintenance Supervisor
Service Description: Provincial reformed non-profit housing corporation.

Formerly the old main Post Office

Mandated to develop and manage nonprofit housing. There are 545 rental housing units in nine locations.

Approximately 80% of developed rental accommodation is provided on a geared-to-income basis for eligible households (individuals, couples, families) * remaining 20% is available to households at average market rates * unit types include apartments and townhouses (bachelor, one-, two-, three-, and four-bedroom unit types)

Fees: None - to apply
Application: Call or visit website for information * application to Guelph Non-Profit Housing Corporation units for new tenants or for transfers are made through the Centralized Waiting List administered by County of Wellington Housing Services, located at the address of Guelph Non-Profit Housing Corporation
Eligibility - Population(s) Served: Must meet income criteria for subsidized units
Languages: English ; Interpretive Services
Language Note: Translation services can be arranged
Area(s) Served:
Guelph  
See Also: Affordable Housing

This information was last completely updated on January 12, 2017

Suggest an Update

© 2017, The People and Information Network (PIN)